About Us :: Careers
Imagine working in an office where being shy isn't an option, meetings are known for their entertainment value, there's always something happening, and outside-the-box thinking is revered. Working at Sandy Bay Networks doesn't mean sitting quietly at a desk and plugging away – we're constantly communicating with each other, growing and learning from experiences.
We don't believe in one-size-fits-all, whether we're talking web solutions for clients or cubicle space in the office. Our goal is to look at situations on an individual basis and discover what will work best for each one. We pride ourselves on meeting challenges head-on, as a fully integrated team – our successes depend on all of us working together and hitting the mark consistently.
Intermediate-Senior ASP.Net Developer
We are currently searching for a creative, energetic, and motivated ASP.Net Web Developer to join our growing development team. In this role, you will be part of the design, development, maintenance, deployment, and implementation of custom web applications and content management solutions. This is a 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension for an additional 3 months or full time.
- Design, develop, modify, and build web/software applications on .NET platform
- Communicate project and task status and any issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in team status meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Provide assistance to other developers when necessary
- Provide assistance to customer support, documentation and quality assurance as needed
- Participate in the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from design to release
- Meet project deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ensure integrity and quality of applications across a wide variety of operating systems and web browsers
- Minimum 3 years of web application development experience using .NET technologies including; ASP. NET, C#, SQL Server
- Experience with AJAX, JSON, and JQuery
- Excellent ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Solid understanding of Objected Oriented Programming
- Excellent analytical skills for technical problem solving
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in an independent or team environment
- A great sense of humor and an outgoing personality
Experience with Umbraco, Ektron CMS400.Net, Sitecore, Kentico, and/or Dot Net Nuke considered a plus.
Please note: this position is located in Port Hawkesbury, NS. This will be an onsite position; however there is a possibility for some telecommute as the project progresses.
If you are committed to meeting and exceeding goals and objectives and would like to work for an exciting, dynamic, entrepreneurial company that offers advancement opportunities, please submit your resume and cover letter (including compensation requirements) to email@example.com.